Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tempting Coffee Art..Just Love It..

            I usually do not like coffee but coffee with coffee art makes my mouth watery. I just love it soo much. Looking at it itself makes me feel like having it. I have always wondered how coffee arts are made but even after I know how it is made, I still cant help myself getting amazed at it every time I look at it. It needs a lot of patience to make a coffee art. For me I consider it as a very fine art and I adore it a lot. We may erase if we draw wrongly in a paper but if we make a mistake while drawing on a coffee, it cannot be deleted. The barista has to do the coffee all over again. The pretty patterns and designs on the coffee is very artistic and creative. I wonder where can I find coffee like this. I haven't seen a coffee like this is Malaysia yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment