Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Favourite Graphics Movie..Avatar!!!!

    When we talk about graphics, only one movie will come into my mind, that is Avatar!! I love this movie to the maximum. James Cameron did a great job after a long gap. His movie titanic was my evergreen movie and now avatar was fantastic that I cannot even compared it with any other movie.There's no words to describe how superb the movie is. The graphics, storyline and the emotions in the movie is so unique and speechless. It is one of a kind. I watched the movie three times in the theater. You can watch the movie again and again just for the graphics and visual effects. My favourite part in the movie is the first night scene in Pandora where the flowers and trees in the forest glow. The scene was so beautiful with the glowing effects and unique flower and tree design. The graphic and visual designer in this movie are so creative. When compared to myself, their creativity is way higher and out of the reach. Even the animations in this movie are so real till we cannot identify which is real and which is not. Overall, Avatar is a genius movie with its unique storyline. The movie speaks for itself.

Unique idea, character figure which no one would have thought about.

Graphics and animations that looks real and amazing.

My favourite scene.Flowers glow in the night. Beautiful idea and visual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment