Monday, January 24, 2011

Creative Paper Cutting..

        When I was young I used to play by folding paper in a small piece then cutting it in different shapes and when I open it the paper will have beautiful designs and I used to feel happy seeing it. I thought I was very creative at that time. However, recently a friend of mine send me a mail of few images of creative paper cutting. I was amazed seeing it. What i thought creative once upon a time felt like was not creative at all. This paper cuttings are called creative. I wonder how they cut the paper in so detail.  It is impossible to cut with just scissors or a pen knife. On top of that it is created with only one paper. Maybe this guys learned about how to create creative paper cuttings or what. Whatever it is the paper cutting are brilliant and speechless.

This are the images of the paper cuttings I was talking about.






No comments:

Post a Comment