Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beautiful paintings that I receive from e-mail.

         Recently I received an e-mail from my friend. It was few images of paintings from an unknown artist. The painting were awesome. I wish I know who is the artist is. His artworks are so brilliant. He used only water colour if I'm not sure. Maybe he used acrylic paint or something like that but I'm sure he never sketch the painting at all!! It's all colour play. A beautiful and genius one. He used almost all the colours in the colour pallet.I never knew one can paint beautifully like this just using paint brush.The paintings were all images of buildings and some were about few locations in the streets. It is not even a detailed painting. It is just a rough painting. It's as if he just dipped his brush into a paint and just smudged the paint on a canvas. Whatever it is I just love his painting. I did not delete the e-mail. I saved it because I just love it a lot. Paintings like this should be treasured. They are worthless and mind blowing.

A beautiful painting of a couple walking in a street full of trees. Gives a feeling of warmth and shows the time of the year. The painter gave the feeling of autumn to the painting.





A painting of building in some overseas country beside a lake.

Beautiful colour use. The painter done a great job in the usage of colour in the sky and the lake.



Painting of a person walking in a quiet street with his dog in an autumn season. The tree has a strong red, yellow and orange colour. It is beautifully mixed and composited.



  

1 comment:

  1. leonid afremov is the artist name I'm just discovering him as well he's amazing.

    ReplyDelete