Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My favourite singer..

       My favourite singer is Jay Sean. I love his voice and his songs so much. Besides, he is also very smart and good looking. He has his own way of singing and projecting himself to the public. He not only can sing but he can also dance very well. His songs are well known all around the world and liked by everyone. My favourite number is Down, Ride It and 2012. These songs has superb lyrics and upbeat music. His lyrics are also easy to catch up and understandable.Apart from that, he will not only give importance to his lyrics and music but he also give importance to his music video as well. All his song videos are awesome and creative. Of all the song videos I like his Down song video. It is so stylish and trendy.

Below shows the Down video.

No comments:

Post a Comment