Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look Out Point..

    Two weeks before, my friends and I went to Look Out Point which is located in Jalan Hulu Langat. It was a place located in a top of a hill. I felt like I was going to Genting Highlands because the road was curvy and located high on the hill. There were full of restaurants when we reached the place. We could see the whole city from above there. It was a mind blowing view from top there. I never know the place existed before this. It is a beautiful place where everyone should go. Only one disadvantage of the place is that the restaurants there are very very expensive. One orange juice cost around RM13. When we saw the price on the menu, we immediately came out of the restaurant without buying anything. If at all the restaurants there are all affordable then I would say it is the perfect place ever. Like heaven of the Earth.

     I snapped few pictured from above there. Luckily I brought my dslr camera with me to capture the amazing view above. These are the view from the top:

View from one of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment